MEDINA offers its state-of-the-art analytical platform to perform MS and NMR based spectroscopic analyses and structural elucidation of organic molecules.
Mass Spectrometry and NMR Analyses
- Low resolution LC/MS (ESI)
- High resolution LC/MS and LC/MS/MS (ESI-qTOF)
- Small peptide sequencing by MS/MS
- 1D NMR (1H, 13C, DEPT, 1D-TOCSY, nOe)
- 2D NMR (COSY, HSQC, HMBC, TOCSY, NOESY, ROESY, HSQC-TOCSY, J-resolved, 15N-HMBC)
- Preparation of samples for analysis
- Interpretation of analytical data
- Structural elucidation of new natural products using HRMS and NMR data
- LC/MS (single quadrupole) Agilent 1260
- LC/HRMS Agilent 1200 RR-Bruker maXis (ESI-qTOF)
- 500 MHz Bruker Avance III NMR equipped with a 1.7 mm microcryoprobe.